Tuesday, May 21, 2013 – Media representatives are invited to a special day of programs and events!
Tuesday’s schedule will commence with the General Session, held at 8 am in the Palais Main Auditorium (517). “A Conversation with Dr. David Michaels!” will feature:
- David Michaels, MPH, PhD, Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health, U.S. Department of Labor, Washington, DC.
Join Minister Raitt and Assistant Secretary David Michaels for a moderated “Meet the Press” style discussion. The conversation focuses on a broad range of current topics and issues affecting occupational and environmental health and safety professionals today.
Media are also invited to attend any of the following scheduled events:
- The “Ask the Experts” session with Dr. David Michaels
- The 13th Annual Upton Sinclair Memorial Lecture for Outstanding EHS Investigative Reporting
- The Managing and Regulating Combustible Dust round table session (part of the Canadian Issues Track)
On Tuesday evening, a press reception will be held at 5 pm at Le Centre Sheraton Hotel located at 1201 Rene Levesque Ouest. The reception will include industry highlights from AIHA Vice President Chris Lorenzo and AIHA’s Government Affairs Director, Aaron K. Trippler.
AIHA Vice President - Chris Lorenzo AIHA Government Affairs Director – Aaron K. Trippler
- AIHce 2013 Concludes With Induction of New AIHA President (5/23/13)
- AIHce 2013 Speakers Delve Into the Challenges Facing Today’s Modern Worker (5/22/13)
- Day Two of AIHce 2013 Highlights the Issues Affecting Today’s OEHS Professionals (5/21/13)
- AIHA, AIHA Registry Programs and IAQA to Develop Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Body of Knowledge and Registry (5/21/13)
- AIHce 2013 Kicks Off With Dynamic, Thought-Provoking Opening Session (5/20/13)
- AIHce 2013 to Draw Thousands of OEHS Professionals to Montreal (05/14/13)
- Updated Consultants Listing print version to be made available at AIHce 2013 (05/09/13)
- AIHce 2013 Brings the AIHA® CareerAdvantage Development Fair to Montreal (05/07/13)
- AIHce Advanced Registration is April 30 (04/11/13)
- AIHA Announces Results of Board of Directors Election (03/27/13)
- AIHA Announces Distinguished Fellows (02/28/13)
- March 8 is Early Registration Deadline for AIHce 2013 Conference (02/15/13)
- AIHA Announces the 2013 Award Recipients (02/08/13)
Join the Twitter conversation during AIHce 2013! Follow news and updates during the meeting at #AIHce
Contact AIHA’s Public Relations Specialist Nicole Racadag at email@example.com or 703-846-0700 if you would like to set up an interview or obtain a list of trade media presenting at the conference.