Online registration for AIHce 2013 will remain open, however on-site rates apply. Your materials will be available at the Palais des congres for on-site pick up.
Changes to your registration may be made by returning to the registration site and entering your confirmation number to access your record.
AIHce hotel reservations are now closed.
If you currently have a reservation and you need to make a change, please contact the hotel directly beginning Monday, May 6. Your hotel phone number is listed on your confirmation, and below.
If you need to reserve a hotel room, please call one of the AIHce hotels. At this time, the conference rate is based on availability and will be extended at the hotel’s discretion.
- Le Centre Sheraton 514-878-2000 or Click here to book your room online.
- Delta Centre Ville 514-879-1370
- Embassy Suites Montreal 514-288-8886
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth 1-800-441-1414 (use the code AIHA0513)
- Hilton Bonaventure 514-878-2332
- Holiday Inn Select Downtown 514-878-9888
- Hyatt Regency 514-982-1234
- InterContinental Montreal 514-987-9900
- Le Dauphin Montreal 514-788-3888
- Marriott Chateau Champlain 514-878-9000
- Springhill Suites Old Montreal 514-875-4333
- Westin Montreal 514-380-3333
Beginning on Friday, May 17, you can register on-site at the Palais des congrès de Montréal in Viger Hall during the following times:
- Friday, May 17
5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18–Tuesday, May 21
7:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 22
7:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 23
7:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
AIHce registration includes:
- A robust Monday through Thursday technical program offering cutting-edge General Sessions.
- AIHce On Demand – the full conference at your fingertips (included in Best Value Registration only.)
- Optional education including courses, luncheon discussions, and technical tours.
- A bustling Expo featuring 300+ exhibitors, an Opening Cocktail Reception, Expo Theater, live demonstrations and prizes.
- Online abstracts, Program Planner, handouts and other educational e-tools.
- Networking opportunities galore!
Registration or Hotel Inquiries?
International Tel: 1-847-996-5876
Register Online Now
AIHA® enlists the services of a professional photographer to provide photographs of AIHce activities for use in AIHA® publications. By registering for AIHce, you agree to permit AIHA® to use your likeness and appearance in AIHA® publications if you appear in photographs of AIHce activities selected for use.