Can’t make it to Montreal?
No worries … you can still get the conference experience, practical information and CM credit — without the need to travel. Virtual AIHce 2013 offers the option of hearing and seeing education sessions from the comfort and convenience of your home or office. Relax, access and absorb practical information and valuable knowledge you can apply immediately!
Register Now Online
*Make sure to select the “Virtual Conference” option.
AIHce Virtual Conference Sessions*
- 8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Opening Session: The Medici Effect: Groundbreaking Innovation at the Intersection of Disciplines and Cultures
- 10:30 a.m.-12:30 a.m. RT 205 – Active Fall Protection: An International Perspective
- 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. RT 209 – Confined Space Entry: Challenges and Solutions
- 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. General Session: Straight from the Top! A Conversation on Occupational Health & Safety
- 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. RT 218 – Crystalline Silica: Issues and Controls
- 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. RT 226 – Ethics: Global and Emerging Issues
- 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. General Session: The Industrial Hygienist’s Guide to Total Worker Health™
- 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. RT 227 – Duct Cleaning in a LEED Gold Health Care Construction Project
- 1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. CR 314 – Emergency Response: The 3 C’s for Managing Safety and Environmental Issues during a Spill Event
- 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. CR 315 – Prescription Drugs in the Workplace: An Employers Guide for Screening and Prevention
- 5:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. RT 240 – Industrial Ventilation: Moving to a World View
- 8:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. RT 243 – Blending Art and Science to Meet the Needs of Nanotechnology: An Update from NIOSH
- 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. SS 004 – Health Hazards Associated with Hydraulic Fracturing and Other Natural Gas Activities
*Sessions and schedule subject to change. Please note your specific time zones, as sessions will be broadcast LIVE in Montreal, EDT.
- Guided presentations and abstracts over the web.
- Opportunities to interact live during Q&A.
- Education programs available in short, manageable time frames throughout the day.
- Cost effective training opportunities for individuals, groups or local sections.
- One single log in connection per registered site (web and audio).
- Individual: PC, Laptop or tablet, one internet connection
- Group: PC or laptop, computer speakers for audio, one internet connection, LCD projector, screen
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32 or above
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, Firefox 2.0 or above, or Safari 3.0, or Chrome 4.0 or above
- For a reliable viewing experience at medium quality we recommend a downstream connection speed of at least 700Kbps.
- Viewers can select a higher (up to 2Mbps for HD) or lower (198Kbps for low) video quality on the player depending on the connection speed.
- You can test your connection speed here. We recommend testing several times as bandwidth can fluctuate.
- If viewing on a network behind a firewall, the ports 1935 and 443 must be open. This is a network configuration this is usually performed by a network administrator.
Attendance and participation is required to earn certification credit. Virtual AIHce 2013 is eligible for up to *26.5 CM credit hours and COCs. Please note the following information for individuals seeking certification maintenance:
Submission of an online evaluation post-AIHce is required by all individuals seeking credit.
Sites participating in group training must submit a site roster post-conference to ensure all additional participants are awarded proper credit. No additional fees are required for individuals seeking credit. Download the 2013 Virtual AIHce Site Roster.
|FOUR-DAY (26.5 hrs.)||Advance Registration
|ONE-DAY MONDAY (6 hrs.)|
|ONE-DAY TUESDAY (6 hrs.)|
|ONE-DAY WEDNESDAY (8 hrs.)|
|ONE-DAY THURSDAY (6.5 hrs.)|
Questions? Contact email@example.com.